gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Wynn
09-18-2024, 04:37 PM
Watching his facial expression change from one side of the spectrum to the other made her chest grow with warmth. To know that she was the reason his smile broke out into a grin was something she knew not many could accomplish. The fact was that she had not made it a mission at all. Silent’s relationship with Bronze had that as a great benefit and she could only quietly marvel at how much it had progressed.

When he leaned into her touch, she felt an invisible thrill that made her toes tingle. ‘I've been busy. Basilisk encouraged me to show him how much leadership potential I have - or don't have…’ A soft chuckle was released. ‘So I've been working hard at that.’ She nodded with interest, taking in his recent whereabouts and approving of them without question. “You have never done anything - excuse my language - half-assed, Bronze.” Her smile remained open as her eyes sparked with slight mischief at the phrase. “I believe that you can do anything you put your heart and mind into.”

Bronze asked what she had been doing and she thought about her small, recent adventures. “A few treks of the woods, collecting herbs and plants here and there when they are in both large and small quantities.” Her stores were kept in a smaller den beside hers, dried out as it was deemed appropriate, to prevent break downs and molds from trying to settle in. “Probably just moving in silence, to prove my name’s sake.”

As she thought about it, not having Bronze there during those small escapades had been missing something important. She mulled over it for a second or two before she spoke again. “Your presence was missed, Bronze…I would get back to my den and feel like it wasn’t home, if that makes sense?”