gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Disaster
Today, 07:32 AM

The she-wolf nuzzled a little more into his front legs, twin peaks swivel forwards listening to the words. His words hit her more than anything, making her feel happy in a way that he had thought that she had faught well. Feeling slightly that she could have faught better. Her tail giving waves behind her. She listened to his words falling from his lips. Feeling his eyes upon her had made her feel more protected than wandering these strange lands alone.

Peace had wrapped around her for once since she had come to these new strange layout of lands. He laid there with her as she curled up against him, relaxed. She was happy to have such a brave knight beside her. Laying her head down upon one of his legs as a smile brushed along her lips. There was no words to match how she had felt in this moment.

"Slow and steady always wins the race." A giggle was stolen from her as she replied, silence was beautiful between the two of them. He began to speak shortly after, talking about her sister. He had noticed that she did have vision problems and waited until now to bring it up. Fairytale turned to look to him, thinking about it for a moment. Tenderly placing her forehead against his neck for a second.

"As long as she doesn't look down on me due to the problems with my vision. I can't recall if I was born with this problem or if it happened after. I don't even remember how I got here." Fairy had admited to Oath, which in truth she couldn't recall what happened to her vision. Thinking she seen fine months ago, but then it was all cloudy.

"Only if you join me." Her voice took a hint of worry, not wanting to really leave his company right yet. And she wouldn't, she chuckled about his comment with her stomach. "Hunger is always something we have to fullfill. Isn't it?" A smirk, feeling his light nudge against herself from him she did rise up, her movement slow.

"Atreyu seems nice, and maybe she can help me with seeing more clearly as you said Oath. I'd like to meet her." A statment so true as she moved towards the deer, looking into the direction she had moved from, her spot probably growing cooler than the warmth she offered.

"Speech"

CODE BY SIN