Toy size
build
Light
player
Asena

Pride - Bisexual
09-20-2024, 10:30 AM

Find me where the wild things are

There those sticks seemed perfect. She pulled out a few from the underbrush with a grin. That would work. She turned to move back to the creek when sounds caught her ears. Was that a bear? It sounded big enough to be. She narrowed her gaze and watched where it came from. Even frank on the creek bank lifted his head from his grazing. His snort of warning was given to the thing. Thought what stepped out was a large black and white female, by the smell of her anyway. Trixy shook her pelt to release the tension and went back to smiling. She would of fought the bear if she had to though.

She Nodded to the female in greeting before she went back to dragging her branches. Once she had it with the other branches she turned to give more attention to the lady. "you may join indeed. I'm Trixy, and I'm trying to see about crafting a different kind of trap I can just leave and come back to in a bit.... I'm not sure it will work but I figured i could try with the salmon here while they are running." She let a grin spread over her maw at the woman. A wag to her tail was given as she invited the woman to help.

She turned back to her trap building before taking out her knife. She grabbed a branch and started cutting off the end sticks and sharpening the thicker ends so she could stab them into the ground. She looked to the taller pied woman. "Plan is to make a double chamber catch trap and cover it with these branches to keep them from jumping out. I've got some leather on Frank over there to act as the trap walls." She did her best to explain her idea to the woman, while using a nail to draw in the dirt in front of her to illustrate the trap having 2 walls and the entrance to the second being staggered after the first. It would hopefully keep the fatty fish in the trap for her to gather later.

Walk, "Talk", Think

Bellatrix Ravenwood
Art by SterlingRaven

2/6 craft and use a trap