size
Large species
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Rapid Poster - BronzeCritical Observation!1KOverachieverSamhain 2022
09-20-2024, 03:37 PM

The she-wolf seemed to be wary of her, honestly nothing new for Saga. Many were wary of her at first until they realized she wasn't like the other bears that roamed the lands. She nodded as the fiery pelted she-wolf approached, and Saga remained where she was so that the healer could do what she needed to help. The only movement Saga really made was the slight wince when Lia started to clean her wound, but breathed a sigh of relief as her wound slowly ceased its burning and throbbing.

The woman had introduced herself as Lia, and Saga had been right to assume she was in fact, new here. Especially if Lia didn't know who she was yet. "It's nice to meet you, Lia. I'm Saga, I've actually lived here since my mother started it. Well, adoptive mother. But the wolves here are my family. I had briefly led the pack to help my sister up until recently..." Hard to admit, sure. But she knew when she was way in over her head. "Leading a pack is hard, I did what I could, but it ended up being too much for me. While I was raised by wolves, I don't have the instincts that you guys have, so I stepped down and passed it to Eltrys."

"Speak"