An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

WinnerCritical Observation!Critical Fail!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Rapid Poster - BronzeStudent
09-20-2024, 05:42 PM

Speech // thought

He had an idea of how to help Lia and him work together as a team. It involved the pools of water below the falls.
She found him looking at the curtain of the water curiously. He wondered if they could practice a move that would startle their opponents. It would mean working together and watching the other for a signal.

"Ah! Good!" He exclaimed as he felt her presence near. Whether it was her steps over the land or the warmth of her frame coming closer, he knew she had arrived.

"I have an idea of how we can work better together. We come up with a signal and when one makes that signal the other knows to start on a tandem move with the other. We can move like water around each other. I'm thinking we make the signal, the signaler jumps out of the way and the other charges forward. Just like we did with that wild buck. We can take turns with our timing and practice charging a bush. Thoughts?" He asked finally turning to her with his glacial blue eyes.

"Our character is often revealed at our highs and lows... Be humble at the mountaintops, be steadfast in the valleys. Be faithful in between." - marcandangel.