Skelle

gems
size
-
build
-
player

Easter Egg Hunt 2023Easter 2022
09-23-2024, 12:20 AM (This post was last modified: 10-12-2024, 12:46 AM by Skelle. Edited 3 times in total.)
more or less done, will eventually be rewritten as he ages to account for ic development.

Out-of-Character Name: skelle
Character's Name: Othello Constantin Carpathius
Adult Height: 45" if i can swing it, otherwise as tall as I can afford
Size: Dire, or XL
Build: Balanced
Alignment: he a good boy yes him is (neutral good)

Appearance: see above reference; i'll write the appearance if i get him!

Personality: highly intelligent & socially inept softie
- studious, loyal, helpful, selfless, honest, humble, kind, responsible
- overworked, who's his therapist?, loner, awkward, doesn't know how to say no

Right from birth, Othello isn't like the other puppies. Instead of roughhousing, he prefers to explore and study and learn. Most of his time will be spent studying in his youth, when he isn't helping out around the pack or attending other lessons his parents have arranged. His questions will be unending, his curiosity knowing no bounds however despite his apparent lack of social skills. He either comes on too strong with questions he shouldn't be asking or stammers over his words because although he reads about anything he can get his paws on, he is unable to hold a conversation that isn't about something he's learned or hyperfocused on.

As he ages, his primary focus will be on making sure the pack stays mentally healthy even if his own wanes in the process. He is no doctor as flesh wounds make him woozy, however, he's very good at listening and offering educated advice. He cares deeply for not only his family, but the entire pack as well. So much so that he puts everything else before himself and struggles to take breaks or worry about his own mental health. It's to be expected of course, but without his own therapist to talk to (either as well versed in the topic as he or just someone willing to listen), Othello clearly struggles when he's left alone with his thoughts.

Planned Skills: Intellect and Healing
Mutations: we'll see, but if so, briars horns but black.
Possible Plots/Plans/Ideas: Pack Counselor/Therapist and Librarian, wears reading glasses. Fitness coach or field medic & professor specialties.