Expert Fighter (175)

Advanced Intellectual (105)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
09-23-2024, 01:34 PM

His thoughts continued to come and go like the push and pull of the waves. He lay there, tail occasionally twitching, and let the breeze roll by. For now he just wanted to gather and sort his thoughts. Make some decisions on what needs to be done and act accordingly. But peace with curious puppies around was never something that lasted. Not that Charlie minded: he was quite content with his role as an uncle. Something he had grown appreciative of when bonding with Wylan.

A tiny voice called to him and Charlie opened his eyes. Head lifted to see the girl running towards him, noticing the wings on her back and her darker coat. Another Mortis child? Brows arched curiously as he peered down at her. Who else would she be a child of? But hadn't Halo gone? Who was her mother? He offered her a gentle smile and parted his lips to answer.

Only before he could answer another pup had bound up and was hopping around as well. She introduced herself as Selene and Charlie chuckled. “My name is Charlie. If my hunch is correct your dad is Mortis, making me your uncle.” He nodded to Odette then looked at Selene. “...and you remind me of Ignita with Bas’ blue so I'd guess they're your parents. I’d be your great uncle since your dad is my nephew.”

He sat up and looked around. Either adults or companions had to be with the kids. “What are you both doing out here by the beach? Surely not learning to swim yet?” His gaze returned to the pups.

"Speech," 'Thought.'