An icon representing the specialty Unarmed Unarmed

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

Critical Attack!OverachieverSamhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipUnderachieverAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Lighting McQueen1KPride - Pansexual
09-24-2024, 06:54 PM
Scylla's laughter was grating on her ears, though Kaija mostly seemed unaffected by it as she leaned against the side of the pit and stared back up at her. "You really should," Kaija taunted, though the tusked woman knew there wasn't a change in hell the other woman would try the same concoction without seeing how it affected her first. And maybe not even then.

Her expression shifted then, just for a moment, into a sneer. She had no interest in divulging information to this woman, though not because she wanted to protect the pack she'd been stolen from. Already the drugs were beginning to work though, and she found herself speaking before she had any sense to hold back. "Raiders gonna raid," Kaija chortled back. "I wouldn't come looking for me either, to be fair."

Did it hurt her feelings? Nah, not really. But her problems were a whole lot bigger than hurt feelings at this point. No need to dwell on the petty shit when her life was hanging in the balance.

Hanging... her thoughts wandered, colorful imagery of glowing worms entering her mind's eye. One of the last little trips she'd taken before her trip here, actually, was to a cave where she'd encountered hundreds upon thousands of glowing worms, draped across slick stone walls like some kind of intricate work of art.

"Feed me to the worms, probably," Kaija jested, her mood seeming to lift. A soft echo of laughter followed as she considered the possibility of her rotting down here, alone, turning into worm food. It really was quite funny, the more she thought about it. Had her life's purpose been fulfilled so soon? "Can't imagine what else I'd be good for." She wasn't a good slave- didn't have the temperament for it. Wasn't like she'd do someone's bidding just because they threatened her, let alone being asked nicely. "Or maybe I'd make a nice bit of wall art for your den." Her pelt, strung out and dried- her tusked head, mounted just above where she slept. Kaija laughed some more at the thought, genuinely tickled. The world was swaying a bit harder now, though the feeling was rhythmic and she leaned into it, briefly letting her eyes close.