size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
09-25-2024, 11:15 AM

Raiders, the holed woman confirmed. Scylla wondered if they'd ever come looking for their lost lamb, or if she would be a permanent addition to Obscura's prisoners. The Sovereign had no issue with keeping the tusked fae. There would be no end to her concoctions, so she would always be in need of a lab rat.

When asked what she thought would be done to her, the woman made a reply about worms. Scylla chuckled again. "What use have I for worms?" She gave her head a slight tilt in the opposite direction. "Displaying wolves for all to see is kind of tacky, in my opinion." She knew that some did it to make a point, but that wasn't her style. "I could turn you into a beautiful monstrosity though and set you out to guard the border." Just to tease the captured fae.

The drugs seemed to be taking hold and the woman in the hole laughed. Scylla smiled from her perch up top. "You have a lovely laugh," she complemented. "Pity you're down in a hole." Scylla rolled onto her side, head and paws hanging over the edge. "Would you like me to contact your pack for you? See if they want you back?"

"Scylla"

Scylla should be seen as a very adult character who will indulge in acts that others may find graphic and uncomfortable. Steer clear if you don't like this sort of thing.
[Image: vF1xS6t.png]