gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Helix0565
09-25-2024, 06:19 PM
Alaric felt the familiar feeling of claws against his cheeks, touching and threatening to reopen the scars that were laid there. Emotions flooded through him due to the scar being touched. Past memories flashed before his eyes. Anger, pain, fear....anger. Anger. Anger. His gaze grew hard, and he let out a deep, threatening, snarl. "I think we both know who has won. Release me." He told Atreyu, waiting for her grip to relinquish. He then would take several steps back and collect himself, sighing deeply. He took several quiet deep breaths, trying to regain composure. His gaze flickered to Atreyu. "I apologize." He rumbled quietly. "You did nothing wrong. In fact, you did well." He reassured her, feeling a small bit of guilt for letting his emotions nearly bubble over and burn his apprentice. "I simply...do not like my scar being touched." He explained with briefness.
Alaric has two cane corsos, Maul(back with red eyes) and Cinder(grey with brown eyes) that are always with him unless stated otherwise. Alaric is a mature character known for violence. Proceed with caution.