An icon representing the specialty Unarmed Unarmed

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

Critical Attack!OverachieverSamhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipUnderachieverAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Lighting McQueen1KPride - Pansexual
09-25-2024, 07:05 PM
It was hard to not think of the worm tapestry as she spoke. Their blue-green glow ebbed softly at the edges of her vision as she blinked up at Scylla, looking a bit dazed. Relaxed, even, maybe for the first time in awhile. "I dunno, they can be awfully pretty," she answered earnestly, in response to Scylla's question.

So she wasn't just drugging her up to slay her and mount her on the wall of her den. That was good. Wouldn't have made a lot of sense, anyway, or she would've killed her sooner. At least that made the most sense to her.

Her next comment seemed lost on Kaija, if she heard it at all.

Again she giggled. "Your laugh ain't so bad either. Quite nice, really," Kaija drawled. And she sort of meant it- which probably said a lot about how painfully lonely she'd gotten stuck here, with nothing to do and no one to talk to but Scylla. Being talked to at all was better than the alternative, not that she was keen to let Scylla know she truly felt that way. "You could. Ask for a lady named Wenna, I'd like to know if she's thinking about me," she jested, he mind moving in another direction. She cracked a grin at the thought of someone maybe missing her a little tiny bit. Pathetic, really, how the thought uplifted her.