size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bird

WordyOoh La LaRapid Poster - Silver
09-26-2024, 12:27 PM
Atreyu's cheek throbbed, but she shrugged it off the best she could. While she held his face in her claws, Atreyu looked straight into Alaric's eyes, watching as they dilated with his rush of anger. His rumbling tones demanded his release from her grasp and she did so immediately. Holographic silver to lavender flashed over his face, wondering what she had done to cause him to nearly lose it with her. The answer came soon enough, Alaric apologizing and explaining that he didn't like his scars touched. Of course he didn't, she had been careless with her handling of him, and she immediately felt guilty for it even as he assured her that she did nothing wrong.

"Forgive me, it was all reaction. That headbutt got my cheek pretty good!" She gave a laugh despite the ache in her cheek, one paw coming up to her right cheek to make sure it wasn't swelling. It was just another one of those things that she would have to learn to get used to. Pain wasn't a friend, but she had a pretty high tolerance for it. Running her tongue over her teeth to check that none were loose or broken, Atreyu gave a crooked smile. "You did pretty good yourself. I need to practice more I think." The words were said warmly, Atreyu wasn't a sore loser.

"Talking."
code by Bird & art by Resin!

Atreyu can be rated M for mature, not always, but expect it to pop up.
Her companion, Bigs, is assumed to be with her unless otherwise mentioned.
As her betrothed, Azriel is allowed in any of her threads, regardless of tag or label.