size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Janoobus
Yesterday, 10:48 PM

Ellara Praetor

Enyo’s eyes gleamed with a fierce, predatory light the moment Redrum spoke the words she hadn’t even realized she was longing to hear. Her heart quickened in her chest, a spark of excitement flaring in her belly. something raw and primal. A hunger she couldn’t suppress. His halting words, the rough edge to his voice, and the way he moved like a beast barely restrained only stoked that fire within her.

He gets it.

Her muscles tightened instinctively as she met his gaze, the blue eyes locking onto his golden ones with an intensity that sent a thrill through her. She had never been one for pleasantries or meaningless exchanges; blood and battle were the only languages that truly spoke to her soul. And here he was, offering her just that.

The challenge. The thrill. The fight.

A wide, dangerous grin spread across her broad muzzle, revealing the sharp, gleaming edges of her fangs. "So you’ve been paying attention." Her voice was low, thick with the pleasure of his understanding, a growl of approval rumbling in her chest. Redrum wasn’t like the others. She was beginning to understand that he not only saw but understood what she craved, what drove her. He wasn’t here to mock her or dismiss her. Nor was he a sycophant just whisked away by her prowess and size. He was here to challenge her, to test her in the way she knew best.

Enyo's massive frame shifted as she rose to her full height, her posture transforming from one of mundane obligation to that of a warrior preparing for battle. Her thick, muscular limbs braced against the earth, claws sinking into the soil with a satisfying crunch as she squared off with him. The tension that had been simmering between them now crackled in the air, thick with anticipation. She relished it, savored the way it made her blood hum with life.

Her broad shoulders rolled back, and her head dipped slightly, a playful glint in her eyes that was rarely seen. She was pleased- no, more than that, thrilled- by his invitation. This was what she had been waiting for, the mundane task of collecting herbs long forgotten. The thought of clashing with someone like Redrum, someone who could match her in both ferocity and strength, sent a thrill through her that was impossible to ignore.

"You understand a feeling that I cannot find the words for. Bloodshed... Fighting. Pain. Death. I love it. It is unparalleled pleasure," she purred, her voice dripping with anticipation. "Plants bore me. But a fight... now that’s something I live for."

Win or lose she was quite happy.

With a fluid motion, Enyo lowered herself into a fighting stance. Her thick, muscular body coiled and ready to spring. Her fur bristled along her back, the thick mane around her neck and shoulders only adding to her imposing silhouette. She felt alive. More alive than she had in days. Every nerve in her body buzzed with the promise of violence, her jaws parting slightly as a growl of satisfaction escaped her lips.

"Let’s see if you’re as dangerous as you look," she taunted, her eyes flashing with challenge, a grin still playing on her face. She lowered her head, muscles rippling beneath her dense fur as she prepared for his first move. "I hope you’re ready, Redrum. I don’t hold back. Don't inhibit yourself for me either. I can take a beating and I've never been afraid of pain." Her excitement seemed to get the best of her, raising the stakes of the fight.

The thrill of the hunt, the heat of battle- it was all she needed, and Redrum had just offered it to her on a silver platter.

ENYO vs Redrum for Minor Maim
Round 0/?
Size: Dire wolf
Build: Heavy
Offensive Battle Accessory: Canine caps
Defensive Battle Accessory: Daedric armor
Companion 1: Peregrine Falcon, Female - Battle
Skills: Advanced Fighter & Novice Hunter
Specialty: None

"SPEECH"

CODE BY SIN
SEDUCE & DESTROY

ENYO IS FOR MATURE AUDIENCES! SHE OFTEN DEALS WITH SEXUAL THEMES, VIOLENCE, GORE, AND ABUSE.

Enyo's companion Foberos, a large peregrine falcon, is to be assumed as with her at all times unless otherwise stated