An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Large
build
Light

The Ooze Participant
10 hours ago

He recovered with speed - perhaps the shock was lesser to him. Inside, a part of her wanted to fall apart. To demand answers, a hurt ringing through her as if he had abandoned her when that was far from truth. She was the one who had chosen to walk away. From Briar, the castle. From him. To face her past and try to become something more then an ex slave.

He ducked her antlers, and lunged back towards her. Closing the distance, knowing space was her largest defence against the taller wolf. That was okay, the hardened steel caps were new, and she reeled back on her hind legs so she could attempt to wrap her paws around his shoulders. Aiming to dig those claws just behind the back of his head. “I returned home.” She said as she attempted the manoeuvre. “I faced my mother.” Would he remember that she had been the one to sell Lia to slavery? Would he see the new scar the scored the fur beside her eye, and understand its importance? Would he see her. Would he see the Lia he had known? Who had stayed up late into the night, talking to him as he treated her like a person for the first time in her life? Or would he see a stranger? The stronger, but vastly different wolf she had become. Would anything about her matter to him now?

Lia vs Artorias for dominance
Round 2/2
Size: Large
Build: Light
Offensive Battle Accessory: Hardened claw caps
Defensive Battle Accessory: Reinforced leather chest armor
Companion 1: Redtailed hawk, female 50" -
Companion 2: Red Fox, Female 15"
Mutation 1: Enhanced vision - Perception
Mutation 2: Fire opal antlers - Offensive
Skills: Master Fighter & Expert Healer
Specialty: Knight