gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
player
Asena

Pride - Bisexual
09-27-2024, 05:23 PM (This post was last modified: 10-01-2024, 09:06 AM by Bellatrix. Edited 6 times in total.)
Bellatrix Ravenwood

She was in the middle of dragging the branches to a pile while she heard another coming but she didn't care. These were unowned lands and she was set on her task. Besides new wolves meant they could end up with a new friendship blossoming. She saw Frank using his antlers to shove a fallen log closer to her trap spot and gave a grin around her branch. That was before the oncoming newcomer practically bowled her over. She stumbled and dropped her branch turning her face to the newcomer about to tell them how that had been sort of rude. but the apology from the other came first, and that was enough to have Trixy forgiving the albino woman. "That's okay, I am pretty short so I guess I am hard to see."

She gave a grin then before moving to grab the branch she had been dragging. "I'm working on making a pen trap for those pigs you hear. I'm gonna chase 'em in here and see if I cant get a couple alive for livestock purposes. Wanna help?" She grabbed the branch and moved it to the pile. When the other agreed to help she nodded towards the log Frank was pushing. "We are gonna use a few logs like the one Frank has there to be the base, he found a good couple and we are gonna use the branches here to build up the walls to keep them from jumping out when they get in and get scared." She was pretty sure if she put a tunnel on it with branches they would be likely to go right in to escape being chased, then they could collapse the tunnel after they were in and take their pick of the pigs. Trixy knew she wanted at least 2 sows and hopefully 2 boars to start the collection.

She began piling the sticks on the logs in a crisscross fashion as Frank moved the larger logs into a trapezoid-like formation. This could take them a minute to do.

"Talk"
Say come on and show the world who you really are

2/6 craft and use a trap