Toy size
build
Light
player
Asena

Pride - Bisexual
09-27-2024, 09:24 PM
Bellatrix

She was deep in tears when Gav happened upon her. She wasn't even aware her friend had returned home. She had known he would be gone for some time thanks to Dawn, but she hadn't known when he would be home or where he had gone. Not that it had bee any of her business. She had appreciated Dawn being left to tell her at the time though.

A sniffle met Gav as her teary eyes lifted and caught on his form. A hiccup escaped her as she gave him a smile. At least he had made it home safe. But his next words had that smile falling and her teary eyes viewing him with confusion in them. Why would his dad have to go get hers and his mom? He hadn't wanted to leave? Then why did he? She kept her eyes on her friend before speaking with deep breaths and gasps from her tears. "Where did he go? Do you know if he's alright? Why didn't he tell me he was going to leave? Is he not proud of me as a daughter anymore?" She leaned on Gav's shoulder her face on his neck as she spoke. Gods she hated this confusion. Maybe it was just hormones... but then again her whole world had been defined by making Beau proud of her and having the drive to bring back Norad.

"I just wanted to tell him I was gonna try again soon, that this time I'm challenging her and winning....." she was more hushed this time. She was aware not everyone like seeing her lose last time but this time she was ready for the fight.

"Talk, 'Think.'
A million dreams for the world we're gonna make