ardent

More fun with toys

medusa x erebros XL Opponent Fight

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (699)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
09-28-2024, 04:14 AM
She moved with the other two, glancing back with a grin as Ripper followed behind her. Today, she would use the opportunity to teach him how to take on something so large! While she had hunted a giraffe before with Corbie and the Red Man, she wasn't sure if this would be the same, or if it would prove more difficult. The bull loomed ahead, though she could smell the distinct scent of blood and knew it had sustained an injury. From who or what she didn't know, but it didn't matter because it would help them today. Cackling with glee, she hurried after the two littermates. Enyo and Erebos both went for a leg, and so Medusa and Ripper would take the front to harass it. She knew just how well these things could kick, and even swing their heads with deadly force. But how would an injured giraffe stack up against the four of them?

Getting up close, she jumped up as high as she could, barking and nipping at the tender belly as much as she could. The giraffe startled and started moving, attempting to kick out its legs and get the wolves away before it stopped suddenly, head swinging around in an attempt to hit whatever target it could. She told Ripper beforehand to be mindful of where he was and to avoid it, because a single kick or headbutt could kill a lion, and most certainly would kill a wolf!

"Speech"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c: