ardent

More fun with toys

medusa x erebros XL Opponent Fight

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (699)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
09-28-2024, 04:43 AM
All their efforts were wearing it down, but it was still trying to put up a fight. She spotted Ripper getting a swift kick and tumbled away, but luckily it hadn't been a full on blow, else he likely would've been out for the count. Snarling, she ceased her jumping and went for a forelimb, teeth closing around the big leg as she did her best to tug. But being that she was so light in weight, it merely dragged her forward as it sought to try and run, but with the weight of the other two, couldn't get very far. It desperately shook its leg in an effort to shake off the skeletal queen, and it had succeeded for about a moment before she jumped right back on it again, snarling and growling as she tried to make it lose its footing. Sooner or later, it would have to give up! No way it could take on the lot of them for much longer!

"Speech"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c: