gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Alo

Pride - Sapiosexual
09-28-2024, 05:51 AM (This post was last modified: 09-28-2024, 05:55 AM by Érebos. Edited 3 times in total.)

SpeechThink

right away, as soon as night was theirs and privacy was had, Érebos paid medusa a hasty visit. his trot was brisk, heavy and urgent. he wasted no time to retrieve the herbs & bandages she needed for her paw. the dire wolf moved with impressive speed until he entered into medusa's chamber without permission. by now, he hoped this was to be expected. his mate, his lover, his wife- Érebos had one thing on his mind and it was bringing medusa back to perfect wellness. a growl accompanied him as he fumed off his fleeting irritations of the day that had gone by. how could he have not been with her? he sat grumpily, a loud thud as he began to place the items down and sort for herbs that would ease her swelling first. through his teeth, he murmured with a clear note of aggravation, "How could I have let you get hurt like this.." his brows furrowed, a look of angry shame on his face as he carefully looked at her paw, gently attempting to pick it up for closer examination. "It is broken. Can you withstand a cast built over it, love?" he looked a while longer at the paw before glancing up at those blue amethyst eyes of hers. falling for her all over again despite his discomfort with her current state.

like the shining stars of the north, follow me to the pole

Art by Alo/Made for Alo by Skelle !
Warning: Mature themes for this character are frequent.
[Image: h1wr1OO.png]