ardent

Can I be close to you?

Medusa

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (699)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
09-29-2024, 12:19 AM

Umbra had been quick to get her charge back to the den following the fight with the crocodiles. Her paw was badly injured, and Umbra was sure it had been broken when the first crocodile attacked her. It dangled limply, and Medusa had been unable to wiggle her toes without pain. She was sure the queen was in pain still, but Medusa did her best not to show it regardless. She sighed when they got to the den, and she had to practically force Medusa to lie down on the furs in the back while she went to go find someone to tend to her wound. When the shadow cat finally felt comfortable enough to go and when she turned to leave, however, Erebos burst into the den and damn near had her jumping out of her skin. "A little warning next time!" She hissed before waiting a moment, watching as Erebos immediately set to helping Medusa. Taking a deep breath, she slipped out. "Let me know if you need anything, I'll be right outside." She grumbled.

Well, she hadn't expected for things to go so bad. Then again, she hadn't expected a whole ass crocodile to have been hiding in the water. She had fought a crocodile before in the swamp, but had never seen one in the Willows. Maybe the excessive heat was driving them to other places they usually didn't frequent...whatever the case, the damage was done. Umbra forced her back to the den and now here she lay on her back, dangling her broken paw in the air. She had poked at it a couple of times, if only to try and differentiate this pain versus other kinds of pain from the past. Admittedly, had it not been for Umbra, she was likely to try and just walk it off. Still, she knew better than to talk back to Umbra, so she did as she was told and was prepared to wait for aid before someone came crashing into her den.

Oop. It was Erebos! Her tail thumped against the furs as he approached, and despite her wanting to just jump up and give him a hug, something told her that wasn't a wise idea at the moment. He didn't look very happy, and his words weren't very happy either. "Erebos wouldn't have known. Medusa didn't know either, she has never seen a crocodile there before," Facts, honestly. "And Erebos can't be everywhere at once," Just like she couldn't be everywhere at once to keep an eye on her children. It was an attempt to reassure him, but...it was Erebos.

She let him take a look at her paw, wincing a bit when he touched it. The pain radiated up her foreleg, but she didn't complain still. When he asked about a cast, she nodded. Granted, she wasn't sure what a cast was but if he thought it'd help, then she'd trust him to do what needed to be done. "Mm...Medusa has gotten lots of injuries. But this even hurts more than when Habari broke her toes!" That she could deal with. This? How long till she could use her paw again?

"Speech"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c: