gems
size
-
build
-
player
12-21-2013, 12:14 AM
Aria Corvi

With the howl set Aria would turn back to the boar, setting a paw upon the stomach while her head moved in close, jaws grabbing hold of the skin ad pulled back and to the side to tear the flesh. It was while she was doing this that a bark would reach her ears, not quite identifying who it belonged to right away which caused her to pull her head up, lips lifting to show her fangs, a snarl about to rip from her throat. Before that could happen though her gaze would fall upon a white wolf with bi-colored eyes, a familiar sight she hadn't seen in some time. "Song." She would say just as the woman called her name, Aria's voice obviously surprised like her face. She did not expect to see the woman again, especially when the ex-borealis wasn't ear the packlands of Ludicael.

"How have you been my friend?" The woman asked, breaking Aria's thoughts. With a chuckle she would back away from her kill and make her way over and stand before the shewolf, smile upon her lips. "It has been awhile Song. I have been fine, just roaming around the lands." She would say in a casual tone and shrug of her shoulders. "How have you been? The family and Ludicael?" She'd ask curiously, wondering what has been going on in the pack since her departure.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Awesome table by Mie <3