ardent

Songs of Prosperity

Aurora

gems
size
build
player
12-21-2013, 12:29 AM

Wolf from dawnthieves, manip by Ocena. Character belongs to Denden!

Her friend, despite being the Alphess of such a pack as Ludicael, was not afraid of what it could mean for Aurora being the newfound Queen of a distant, wasted land. In fact, the woman inquired as to the alabaster femme would be doing in regards to the situation. A shrug lifted, and promptly dropped the ivory lass' petite shoulders as she met her friend's mismatched gaze. "I think I'll be staying here for now, there is nothing left there for me but a vast, wasted forest and sorrowful memories of what used to be." The woman murmured, her haunting lyrics showing emotion that none her age should know, those silky vocals revealing the effects lent upon her by the horrors she had seen as they laced themselves in her Russian accent. As the smaller pearl fae spoke of Magnus, a smile crept over the icy rose's features, playing with them in a way that made her steel optics sparkle with glee. "Thank you, Song, it means a lot to me that you are here for me right now." She told the creamy dame, resting her delicate cranium upon Song's shoulder and lightly nuzzling her in thanks. Since she didn't have that many friends, the ones she had meant all the more to her.

"speech!"