gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bird

WordyOoh La LaRapid Poster - Silver
09-29-2024, 07:46 PM (This post was last modified: 09-29-2024, 07:47 PM by Atreyu. Edited 1 time in total.)
I will not bow, I will not break;

Atreyu moved with confidence to the place known as Fern Gulley, where she was to meet with Fairytale and get to work on something that would possibly help her see. She carried with her pieces of slightly curved glass that she had found in an abandoned dwelling, along with something that would hopefully keep the pieces of glass in. She wasn't sure what it was, but it felt sturdy and flexible at the same time, it was an orange color that was really pretty. Her spotted tail waved above her hips as she trotted toward the place that she and Fairytale were supposed to meet.

She hoped that Fairytale made it to the gulley alright, there was a constant nagging worry that she would get hurt being unable to see. It tugged at her mind and pulled at her heart, enough that Atreyu was willing to craft something that would hopefully help with that. If she got the right kind of glass. She had also gotten a headband to help keep them on her face. As soon as the much smaller woman came into view, the yearling leader gave a happy bark and greeted Fairytale by first clearing her throat to announce herself. "Hello, Fairytale! I'm glad you made it here safely." She said warmly, her tones soft and easy as she spoke, not wanting to startle the little albino woman.

1/3 Crafted an item related to healing - Glasses
OOC: Just for the record, this is after she stumbles, Atreyu didn't see that <3
"Talk." || Think || 'Hear.'
code by bird, art by resin

Atreyu can be rated M for mature, not always, but expect it to pop up.
Her companion, Bigs, is assumed to be with her unless otherwise mentioned.
As her betrothed, Azriel is allowed in any of her threads, regardless of tag or label.