gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Alo

Pride - Sapiosexual
09-29-2024, 08:38 PM (This post was last modified: 10-01-2024, 10:17 PM by Dragon Mod. Edited 6 times in total.)

É R E B O S .

everything.. was on the line tonight. he came directly from his long journey at the beach- the scent of salt still heavy on his pelt. his day had been tense & busy, and when he wanted to relax the rest of the night away, he knew he couldn't. everyone needed something from him and to avoid the internal & physical fatigue of it all, he disconnected from his emotionality. yes, he felt drained but he did not dwell on it. yes, he felt angry at medusa but he did not become overwhelmed by it. he knew medusa had her reason to do such a thing to one of the dunamis. so instead, Érebos remained cool and empty of the very emotions he knew he could not control within himself. it was critical that he approached the issue head on with a concise voice not riddled with emotional outbursts or needless conflict. he came here tonight to fix things.

his trot was heavy and painstaking. his paws sore but he gave in to nothing. he would come to surpass insomnia borders as he came to slowly approach his mate's densite. he did not ring a bell but instead slowly peered in to see medusa laying there upon her pelts and morbid toys. a usual scene for medusa to be in whilst in her own element. he felt guilty to interrupt it so with news like this.. but alas, he had a duty to carry out. if medusa was to remain his mate, things needed to be addressed and changed. "Medusa." it has been a few days from the dunamis fight training. he slowly came into her den and sat across from her, his face stoic but his eyes appeared hardened more than usual. "We need to talk." he sighed before going on. "In my clan, we operate in ways most may not. It is my duty to keep my clan safe, my family safe." his took a sharp inhale, his eyes looking at hers. "had I known you'd maim my sister, I wouldn't of asked you to join in." he clarified, his brows pressed to convey his message clearly. "Why did you feel the need to harm enyo in such a way that would permanently scar her face?" subtle anger flared from his body in the form of a lowly growl. his tense body hot but he keeps himself leveled- remembering her own real power and the importance of respect. unlike enyo, Érebos would not get carried away by his fury. one of his many super powers-, his father was always so controlled.. and thus it was true for his oldest, Érebos. "You are a mate to me, not just my pack alpha. While I adore you,- hell now that I fucking love you, I cannot let you harm enyo or any of my clan members again. I cannot just let it go and not make changes for their safety and for our alliances." Érebos had to remain clear in mind and heart, despite his fear of potentially losing medusa forever due to this.

he paused before adding on, "Medusa, I ask you marry me. If you reject, I have no choice but end a relationship I cannot vouch for." he paused again, letting his words seep in. "You have done a wrong to my family. To enyo." he said finally, not one to beat around the bush. they just began to date and this didn't look good for the family.. but there was a way to turn this all around. "Marry me, become a dunamis and we can remain together. I need to sustain order in my clan. Join us, marry me. Bear my children." he wanted to unify them all. mortems and dunamis. medusa was asked to pay for her own damage and make choices that would better suit the needs of his clan and repair the damage done to both enyo and the dunamis as a whole. he gave her an ultimatum.

talkthink
Made for Alo by Skelle !
Warning: Mature themes for this character are frequent.
[Image: h1wr1OO.png]