gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Alo

Pride - Sapiosexual
09-30-2024, 03:14 AM (This post was last modified: 09-30-2024, 03:14 AM by Érebos. Edited 1 time in total.)
they walked in unison upon finding the ruined way of scavengers head. he smelt them all, the mutts. dogs who took and ate from insomnia's cache. enyo already seized the moment, creating a silent plan with a predatory prowl that he knew all to well. he silently slid on his horned helmet, those chocolate & glacier blue eyes looking forward as he marched quietly alongside his sister. feeling within his large rounded belly the unmistakable enjoyment of what was to come. as they both silently crept upon the pack of coyotes, Érebos went his own way around them.
he loomed over them like a shadow, his helmet glinting the reflection of the moon while he glanced up to wait for Enyo's signal. and upon it, he dove, his helmet instantly meeting an adult male coyote's back. he would purposefully strike their spinal cord, disabling it as he let it scream in agony. what a feeling he wondered, to transition from a dream to the reality of their ending life. he grinned at the reaction, finding it exhilarating as he left it there to drag it's hind extremities.
he would let it all out tonight- the stress and anger. his horns covered with blood, Érebos continued on until he found the next victim. they scurried into him, being spooked by enyo. he chuckled at the way they slammed into his larger chest, falling down with a loud thud as they looked up with pure fear on their visage. suddenly with a burst of movement, he shot his horns into their stomach- relishing in the sound of their squirming intestines. he kept rooting upwards, carrying their body until they choked with crimson ink; the innards churning as they yelped & flailed. the blood splattered on his chest as he tossed them down, his snout crinkling as he snarled with irritation. "You got me fucking dirty." he growled before charging after the next.

"Talking" - "Thinking"

table by scarlet
Warning: Mature themes for this character are frequent.
[Image: h1wr1OO.png]