gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Disaster
09-30-2024, 07:56 AM

Fairytale was always happy and go lucky, never truly allowing her vision problems to bring her down, sure she would stumble here and there and fail hunts. But it was a way of life. Failed hunts that was. She had never meant another wolf with vision problems before, but surely there were some roaming the lands. Fairytale had felt welcomed with Atreyu and some of her family that she had the pleasure of meeting. Even Alaric. He seemed pleasant enough, guarded but he probably had his reasons to be. Fairytale wouldn't judge him for that. Not at all. Why would she? The albino girl was also trying to find her place among the band, as gathering some gerber daisies and another flower that went along with the white, the voice of Atreyu called to her.

A smile beamed across her lips as she moved slowly and carefully towards the other woman. Take your time Fairytale, nice and easy. She kept thinking to herself, "Is today the day Ms. Atreyu?" The smile never faltering from her maw as she spoke excitedly. "I wanted to make you a gift also, so I figured why not two pretty flowers as a thank you gift also." Fairytale known she was going to help craft, but a part of her also wanted to explore.

"Speech"

CODE BY SIN