gems
size
Small
build
Balanced
player
KatG6
09-30-2024, 08:04 AM
Odette hadn’t made it but a few steps before she realized Selene was right there with her, confronting the strange man. Her cousin sister was much more polite as the two girls appeared before the golden man, introducing herself like the proper princess that she was. Odette was more of a heathen, and she wasn’t sure what this stranger was up to either. However, it was easy to tell that he was family.

Ode didn’t correct herself as she stood defiantly before the man, but he was swift to explain himself at least. He was also quick to detect and name her father, so surely he was likely more trustworthy. This man was her uncle, her Poppa’s brother. A look of dawning appeared on Odette’s features and she warmed up considerably as he went on to explain his relation to Selene.

"And I’m Odette!” She added before her uncle went on, questioning why it was they found themselves at the beach. Offering doubt to their swimming ability. "No, I’m not allowed in the water without Poppa or Daddy with me, but Sashimi brings me out here to play in the sand.” She went on, gesturing with her head towards Hikaru’s akita who was standing watch a ways away.

"Odette"