ardent

Can I be close to you?

Medusa

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (699)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
09-30-2024, 08:51 AM

Welp, she tried. Sort of. Okay maybe not really. She felt what she said had made sense, but he was still unhappy about the situation, which honestly she could understand. Nobody expected for there to be crocodiles of all things in that pond, but there they had been. Until they weren't anymore. But hey, at least their skins were there so she could use them! Or at least...she hoped. She hadn't had the time to do what she normally did since Umbra had hurried her the fuck out of there because of her injury. She rolled onto her side, leaving her dangling paw in the air for Erebos to access as she watched him dig around for his supplies. She had very basic knowledge of healing herbs, but the non-helpful kind? Oh she had a plethora of knowledge for those ones! She hummed as she waited,

"May I?" She grinned, wiggling her paw as if to say by all means! And then promptly wincing at the motion. Oops. Probably shouldn't have done that. As he put the medicine on, she whined with some discomfort, unused to such treatment, let alone someone else treating her. The last time she had really been treated for anything, it had always been Rue doing the work. "Medusa is grateful that Enyo, Ripper, and Erebos were there! She has been attacked by one of those before, but never hurt by one." She wrinkled her nose at the smell of the herbs, and at the memory of her attack. "Their teeth hurt!"

"Speech"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c: