An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Large
build
Light

The Ooze Participant
09-30-2024, 02:53 PM
Lia was still flush from victory, and a little off kilter from who her victory had been against. To centre herself, she had set to work in the gardens she had taken over. She wipes her muddy paws on the grass when she saw Eltrys approaching, showing him respect as she paused her work. 

She smiled when he spoke, her expression thoughtful. “I'm honoured, thank you for considering me.” The last time he had asked her about ranks, she had been clueless to the structure of this pack. This time, she had had the time to do her research. She had learned about Veltras ranks. “I hope you will not consider this overly forward or rude” She said earnestly, “but I hope I have proven my knowledge, my abilities, and my desire to fight for these wolves.” -From fighting slavers with him, curing Haydee, and now winning against the alpha in the attacking raiding party- “and propose the rank of Bard, if you would be willing to consider it.” She let out a steady breath. She wouldn't have dared be so forward only half a year ago.
[Image: 2f7uv49.png]