Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bird

WordyOoh La LaRapid Poster - Silver
09-30-2024, 04:47 PM
I will not bow, I will not break;

There was a warm smile painted onto her face the moment Fairytale showed up, quickly making her way over to the little wolf and lending her shoulder to help guide her. She knew Fairytale had trouble seeing, though she couldn't tell how bad it was. The pieces of glass she had were all concave, all of them magnified a bit when she looked through them. Perhaps a pair of them would help Fairytale to see better, and the wire she had was braided together to make a good frame for them to hold them on. When she got to where she had placed her satchel, she gently bumped Fairytale on the shoulder.

"Adya divasah asti iti aashase." She said in her native tongue, though she quickly clarified for the smaller woman. "I hope today is the day." Smiling brightly as Fairytale said she had a gift for her, bringing her gloved paw to the albino's shoulder. "You didn't have to get me anything, but I will cherish them as long as I can. Thank you." Her spotted tri-colored tail waved behind her and she grinned. "Shall we get started?" She asked, though she suspected she already knew the answer.

2/3 Crafted an item related to healing - Glasses
"Talk." || Think || 'Hear.'
code by bird, art by resin

Atreyu can be rated M for mature, not always, but expect it to pop up.
Her companion, Bigs, is assumed to be with her unless otherwise mentioned.
As her betrothed, Azriel is allowed in any of her threads, regardless of tag or label.