size
Small
build
Light
player
Skelle
09-30-2024, 07:02 PM

if my heart was a house you'd be home

Haven woken early with Enki, Tazzy followed along beside him as they traveled to the Willows. Medusa wanted to expand into this territory and he couldn't blame her - the willows were lovely, completely with a pond. After kissing his boyfriend on the cheek softly, he set off to examine the pond. He'd always been curious about it and the creatures inside. The water was clear enough to see the fish swimming above, even some tadpoles were hovering around the waters edge. It was all really interesting to him, so it was easy to hyperfocus on the still water.

Various plants grew around the edge also, but Tazzy was no healer and couldn't identify them. Cattails, he knew about however, but the rest were simply just plants. In case anything was dangerous, he took a mental note of them and returned his studies to the water. Larger fish swam in the deeper portions, seldom coming up to the surface unless a bug landed. He couldn't really identify them either, but recognized their patterns from the stores. Clearly, someone had been fishing here before.

With plenty of mental notes, Tazzy broke away from the pond and returned to Enki with a smile on his face. Deciding to wait on the others to return before speaking, he saddled up next to his boyfriend and leaned into him gently.

"Speech"Think
─ by Skelle !
Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!