-
build
-
player

ContributorEaster Egg Hunt 2023Rapid Poster - Silver
09-30-2024, 10:13 PM
Out-of-Character Name: NachoMumma
Character's Name: Manon
Adult Height: I like the agility boost for going down to 22" but if Halloween is nice to me (hahaha) I might bump her up to dire.
Size: TBC
Build: balanced
Alignment: neutral good
Appearance: (will probably edit the eyes to be slightly closer to orange)

Personality: Manon – Of the Sea

Manon is the sea incarnate—wild and unpredictable, yet capable of a quiet, breathtaking calm. The ocean calls to her, its endless depths mirroring her own nature. She can be as still as a glassy surface, her soul soft with empathy and understanding, but when roused, she becomes a storm. Powerful. Unrelenting. Her moods shift like the tides, and when she acts, it is with raw, untamed force, driven by an unwavering sense of right and wrong.

She has the heart of a tempest—compassionate, yet fierce. Manon doesn’t help others for recognition; she does it because she feels it in her bones, like the pull of the moon on the tides. She understands the balance between serenity and fury, softness and strength, and she wields both with deadly grace. Her kindness soothes even the harshest souls, like waves smoothing jagged stones over time. But when it comes to defending those she cares for, she is as unstoppable as the ocean in a storm—devastating and fierce, with a loyalty that cuts like a blade.

Manon’s world is one of shifting currents. There are moments when she is as tranquil as the sea on a windless day, a quiet refuge for those who seek her out. Yet beneath that calm exterior is a force of nature, ready to rise and crash against anyone who dares to threaten her or those she loves. She believes in the good within people, not with blind naivety, but with the relentless persistence of the waves, eroding away the darkness until only light remains. Her strength lies not in her power to destroy, but in her power to heal—to reshape the world, as the sea reshapes the shore, one wave at a time.

Planned Skills: Fighting and Healing
Mutations: undecided but probably something not outwardly obvious so I don't have to edit lines for art.
Possible Plots/Plans/Ideas: Go with the flow, get her skills up and see where she takes me.