ardent

Calling of the North

Theo

gems
size
build
player
12-21-2013, 11:47 AM

As the polar wolf padded forward, his pawpads left imprints in the delicate snow, revealing his path to the other wolf. Theo's golden eyes blazed with clarity, and he looked the female canine over with an intense gaze that seemed to be the very essence of the polar landscape. His white fur was billowed and clawed by the icy, frigid winds, though he did not seem to move one muscle as he gazed at this brown-hued wolf. His golden eyes looked into her sapphire ones for a matter of moments, then he pulled his gaze away, looking at the endless rows of towering mountains. Everything about the polar landscape seemed to grip his heart with frosty claws. Despite the cold air, he loved every single subject about this frozen wasteland, even though some could not see any beauty within an ice-capped world. However, his heart did not ache for the eternal rows of trees in the forest; he wanted a land of mountains and barren piles of snow. What else could he ask for now?

Theo's breath came out in frozen clouds of air, revealing just how cold it was in this endless wasteland-or paradise, in his mind. Though the cold penetrated the skin underneath his fur, he still acted like he belonged in this frozen world; his head was poised gracefully, and his ears were perked up in defiance of the cold air gripping every limb of his body. Still, he remained where he was, acting as if he was a glistening ice sculpture caught in this land of snow and ice. "Ah, Arietta. That is a nice name," he stated simply, pausing before he revealed his name to this she-wolf. "My name would be Theo."

(( OOC: I'm also sorry about the wait. ;w; I've been having finals week, and I just got on Christmas break. ))

Speech,