Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
Yesterday, 07:50 AM
In truth, he was too entranced by his distraught worry of emotions to notice his daughter. His eyes never left the path ahead of him, even if the wiggle of paranoia had already began to eat at the back of his mind. Has the cloaked creature returned? The statues? The weird wolf-dogs? A tremble of fear and fury races through him. Not again.

Suddenly pulled from his terrified trance of staring at the towering peaks by his daughter bumping into him, he cannot hold back the vicious that rips through him. Whirling on Sagittarius with lips pulled back and fangs extended, he lungs for the girl, eyes wild and yet blank at the same time.

“DON’T TOU-“ recognition erases the fear and fury as his brain clicks that he’s screaming at his own daughter. Eyes to wide, ears fall backward and his paws take a step backward. No, no, no. She can’t be here. It’s too dangerous. Not safe. NO.

“Go. Home. Now.” The words hiss out between clenched teeth as he lifts his head, taking a step back into his daughter’s personal space. Anger rims his expression as he lets loose a fierce growl that meant he was far more than just serious. Why had his companions not stopped her?

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him