build
Balanced
player
Disaster

Pride - SapiosexualPride - Demisexual1K
Yesterday, 08:10 AM
"Speech"
|| "Thoughts"

They must have fallen asleep curled close together at the new place she discovered. Ears twisting upon her cranium. She looked to him, worry laced within her emerald gaze to Scald, wondering what they were in all honesty. She was starting to feel feelings for the masculine. Only once before she had felt these strange feelings. But they would figure it out together - she was sure of that. A smile and a tender nip to his cheek was offered as she rose up. A strange red glow cast out over the lands, and it worried Identification slightly. But she had too investigate for her friends, to keep everyone safe.

Feeling his shoulder bumps often brought her back to earth, her thoughts she found often trailing to everything that could possibly happen. Fic turned to him. "They weren't here before that I know of." A shiver trailed over her as she pushed herself up against his own mass even more. Knowing that she was protected with him. Her voice laced with a hint of worry and care. "I think it has to mean something though Scald. And thank you for not allowing me to come alone." She had meant that too, thankful that he was here beside her.