size
Large
build
Light
player
Xarae

Samhain 2022
Yesterday, 08:32 AM

She lived for moments like these. Intrepid explorers, flooding to the a singular location to figure out the truth of the matter. The sickly red glow that illuminated the lands only served to get her blood running hot. Makara tightened her goggles and foot gear, securing them extra tightly around her paws. There was no telling what might await her, especially if the earthquakes that had rocked the lands during the night were any indication. Things were bound to have been stirred up. What lay beneath Boreas' soil was of utmost interest to her, as the foremost scholar in the Creatures That Came Before.

That's what she had taken to calling them, anyway. Whatever had built the structures that dotted the lands had long since passed away. Did they have something to do with this, too?

Makara skirted the entrance of the Glowshroom Cavern and arrived to see two other wolves beginning to traverse the land. A young girl - well, young to her, she supposed, and a fellow about her age. "Greetings, greetings! Fascinating, yes? Boreas never ceases to surprise me, in all of my travels I've never encountered a land that holds such... secrets," she said, peering up at the spires through the lenses of her spiked goggles. The reddish light almost seemed to make the formations glow. "Hmm... natural material, yes, but nearly unnatural shape," she said under her breath.

She started, realizing the girl had spoken. "Oh, not the faintest idea! But isn't that what makes it fascinating?" Mak turned to the large male, sporting a few strange mutations of his own. She tilted her head to the side and asked with a smile: "And you? Have you ever seen anything like this?"

speech