Dexter

gems
size
build
player
12-21-2013, 12:47 PM
Dexter

::ooc::

I wasn't sure if she came at him from the side or not so I just played it off like she did lol

::ic::

He hadn't been standing too long after his thought process ended. Baby blues piercing through the dark when a scent penetrated his senses, a female, around his age by the smell, the stench of Glaciem shot into his brain and he went on high alert. He could not see her, but he knew she was there, he didn't move, continued that stone still, and he could feel her on him, growing near, and still he continued to stare.

Unease wasn't what he felt, but it was what he showed, needed to seem... Normal, though he wasn't and could never be, they didn't need to know that. The near silent paw steps approaching him were coming ever near, and everything in his being screamed at him, what he was doing was dangerous, this was stupid, but he kept at. Soon she was on him, he could see the small woman, and then he had a face.

Soon he also had a name, she introduced herself with a sense of pride and dignity, Must come with the complete Glaciem package... he mentally commented, an inward smile and hearty chuckle was kept locked away for later. Dexter studied her, carefully mulled words and nodded at her, turning his head to look and no more then that, his hearty form still in the statue-esk position it had been in when she found him. Good evening Eulari Armada, I am Dexter... He bowed his head again with a delicate smile on his pale features, The business I have sought out is to join your ranks... Simple. To the point. Easy. He continued to hold his relaxed posture, letting his soft velvet words reach her ears, as patient and impatient as he was, he would wait. It would be worth it.