size
Medium
build
Light
player
Disaster

Pride - Demisexual
Yesterday, 09:57 AM
Alright so it did scare the hell out of this woman known as Hala. And she wouldn't lie about it at all. But wanting to get a closer look at the spires. The fae looked to the brute as eyes once again turned to the towering spires. Lifting a paw to go and touch one but something within her told her not to do such a act. So she withdrew her paw and came up towards the masculine.

Her peaks swiveled forwards as listening to him speak. "They do seem very old, and like you said rebelling." Her tone cautious, as fire like pools glanced to the male known as Charlie. "I'm Hala Indigo, it is nice to meet you Charlie. But sorry under such circumstances." Hala had stated, her dark chocolate coat shimmering under the red of the sky.

Did she really want to state what she felt like when she looked at these. As her stomach twisted and turned. "I don't want to cause worry, but I don't think that anything good may come from this. What about yourself?" Nodding in agreement to they appeared old but new at the same time. It was surely different.

"Hala Indigo"