Themisto

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
12-21-2013, 01:08 PM

His expression would remain the same despite Maverick's boiling rage that was quickly coming to the surface. Despite the inner turmoil Themisto had been dealing with he would remain neutral, because he knew if he budged even a little, this whole thing could go in a very bad direction. Of course he didn't want that, so when his king responded he would allow a few seconds of time so that he didn't seem snappy with his responses. He wanted to keep the situation on a calm level. "If you would have requested I stay home during the war, I would have stayed. I chose to see her first because she came to Glaciems borders when I could not fight for myself. Were Bronze and myself forgotten?" He would ask, still keeping his exterior and tones steady. It hurt to realize the severity of the situation, but what was he to do? The king had already proved it himself- they had not been important enough to go after, but he had been important enough to Chrysanthe to go after. Why should't he have gone to her first? "And yes, I am aware she is married to Gideon. She is a good friend, and I would never want to harm or destroy their relationship. Gideon is my family, as are you, so why would I want to harm either of you?" He would say, lips creasing into a frown. Didn't Maverick realize that no matter what he said or did, he would never have Chryanthe, and he would never try to take her? Gideon had gotten to her first, and he knew that if Gideon had married her, then he was madly in love with her. He would never want to ruin that.

speech