An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Large
build
Light

The Ooze Participant
10-01-2024, 10:33 PM
Lia nodded her head slowly when he called her choice interesting, and considered her words carefully before speaking again. Offering an explanation on the path she had chosen within his pack.. “I’ve studied your ranks, and from what I understand, the Druids are healers, and protectors. To help and guide those around them. I know I am not ready for such a rank, but it is my intention to be. To rise above my past, and teach others to do the same. To heal, and to use my strength to defend those that need it.” Healing was her natural instinct, but fighting she had honed purely for the purpose of protecting others.

What did she believe in? She was not sure her answer would be enough. But if he believed you needed a God in order to teach guidance, then she would have misjudged him. “I believe in the strength inside each wolf, and their ability to grow and heal past whatever this world might throw at them. I understand and acknowledge that some wolves need help to find this inner strength. If you granted me this rank, I would work towards the rank of Druid and devote myself to teaching others to find the strength I know they possess.”

Speech
[Image: 2f7uv49.png]