ardent

Hell nah, let you slide like its cool?

Medusa

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (699)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
10-01-2024, 11:33 PM

Hmm...she had never really thought about it when he put it in perspective about Widow. During her time in Insomnia, she hadn't shown that side to Medusa. But it was very well possible that she hadn't to protect herself since Medusa was the one in charge. Prior to that, Widow had been an enemy. Young, of course. But aware of her mothers actions and the way the rest of her family treated her. None of them had tried to help her. And while she wasn't completely sure of how Widow ran Hellborn, Medusa was against slavery after what she had been through. Widow knew that. And after learning she had threatened to enslave Erebos for reasons that didn't quite make sense to her...it was safe to say that seed of doubt in Widow had been planted. She knew Medusa's feelings on the matter...but she supposed that didn't matter to Widow. Maybe there was a chance it never did. She opted to not comment about it for now, but it was certainly something to think about later.

She breathed in a deep breath as she felt his heart calm down. Drinking in his masculine scent. He had a way of calming her constant racing thoughts. Silencing the way her mind always seemed to be go go go! Something she appreciated. She seldom knew silence in her own head until he had come along into her life. He was like a drug to her. Helping her manage the chaos in her life and thoughts.

"I will give you what you've always deserved." Her ears tilted slightly to catch his words. Words that she had a feeling deep down, he meant them. How was it that she deserved such a man in her life? Even if she was later in years than he was, he had shown her a side of things she never could have imagined. Yes...she was sure he was the one. She knew he was the one. Despite never having experienced such a thing, or being taught, or knowing a damn thing about it. Was this what love was? She had known love in some form, but not like this.

"I love you." He'd say again as he looked at her. When just minutes before he had come in angry, there was a difference in his eyes and his demeanor now. A tenderness she had never known before. He kissed her suddenly, his arms wrapping around her, warm and safe. Sending her into a feeling of security and love that she'd never known before. He gently brought her down upon her furs, his body hot against hers. "Let's make love." She had never heard those words before. And suddenly she felt her heart pounding against her chest as her breath quickened, staring back at him in silence for a moment as she felt that passion rise. They had been together once before, but it was different this time. There was no aggressive passion like there had been the first time. This time would be different, she was sure. And yet, she would embrace it. Embrace him as his body pressed against hers. "Stay with Medusa tonight." She said softly as their bodies entwined. "Stay with Medusa for all the nights." For forever. She couldn't lose him. Not when she felt so deeply now. While she was used to everyone leaving...she didn't want him to leave.

She was his. And he was hers. She would give him everything she could until the day that she died. That, she would promise.

"Speech"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c: