build
Balanced
player
Disaster

Pride - SapiosexualPride - Demisexual1K
5 hours ago
"Speech"
|| "Thoughts"

The spires were large, creeping from the ground up from the tremors and quakes the earth had released. Scald had seemed to be slightly confused, maybe he had seen something like this before. Maybe no in this style, but possibly something else? Identification lowered her cranium as taking in the scents, but there was none that came from the spires except for the scent of earth. She listened to him speak about a what happened a few years ago, was he talking about the stones that were in a circle down in Auster? Fic was sure to stay beside him, not letting him too far from her vision, but the way she had spooked her. Causing her to move closer against him.

"I wish I known how they appeared, possibly from the many tremors and quakes that been going all threw Boreas sweetheart." It slipped as her cheeks started to become rose like hue under her cream coat. Her coat seemed to hold with the blood colored sky, she didn't miss his smile as she offered one to try and hide the fear that raced within her. "I thank you for coming, but there is some..." Her eyes went to the spires, there seemed to be designs or possible writing upon them. "Look at this dear. It seems to be writings or some type of design marked all over them." Her tail went between her back legs as she would draw closer to one.

Never seeing anything like this, she was worried. And every right to be. Never in her life had she witnessed something like this. But there was also a sense of safety knowing that Scald was right there beside her.