size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster
4 hours ago
Sagittarius Fallen

She was almost a year old and still as curious as months past, tilting her head as he spoke. It could be dangerous for the youngsters to be out alone. But her eyes went up towards the ravens as they seemed to keep a close eye upon the other young male. He was surely painted differently with a white mask over black outlined red eyes that seem to be sucked in slightly deeper and his red coat with obsidian and ivory markings. She gulped as her paws moved her closer to one of the spires, listening to the strange pup speak.

"I hear others speaking that nothing good could come from this. And my papa wanted me to go home, but I just can't. I need to protect them. But from what?" The earth still trembled every now and again, making the little female release a spooked yip. The sky painted red as eyes turned towards him. "I guess that since we are exploring, my mom and papa call me Sagittarius. Tarius for short. Who are you?" Giving a tilt of her head as she moved slightly ahead looking back to him.

table coding by bunni ♥