Azalea

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
12-21-2013, 04:25 PM

As the nameless male cast his eyes upward, Azalea too took a moment to glance away. She looked around, head turning to the left and then the right. Dark was coming quick.

"Whatever you could possibly offer me, I'm sure it would be of little interest. Still, I will sleep better for having helped a desperate femme in need." Azalea sniffed at his first words but was just plain offended to be called desperate. She was NOT desperate. Azalea was a talented hunter, navigator, and fighter. And she knew enough of healing to close a wound and save herself from bleeding out. In all ways she was superior to this dumb male.

Steaming, Azalea held her tongue. "From the goodness of my heart," He began and Azalea's eyes shot to him with a look to kill, "I would be more than happy to lead you out. Follow me." His deceptive tone was enough to make her want to turn around and walk away but he was offering her the chance to get out without hours of searching. The she-wolf gave chase, following his slow procession through the fog. For a while she wondered if he was lying but then he seemed to recognize something and stepped up the pace though just as cautiously.

Aza had let her guard down by now, following him with her eyes locked on the back of his ears. When dry, solid land formulated from the haze, the male seemed triumphant. "And what does she who doubts think of me now? As irritating as you first assumed?" Azalea cocked her head to the left and smiled, though her smile was softer now and not as harsh. "She still finds you quite irritating." She straightened up, her face gaining a dignified look, "But... I will say you're... scrappy." He had somehow pulled it off, getting them out quickly. If not for his help she knew for a fact that she would still be searching.

"What can I do to repay you? Perhaps I could tempt you with a good meal and place to stay the night?" Valhalla. While Azalea held no rank anymore, she still held sway with her aunt and could get his short visit okayed.