gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
KatG6
10-02-2024, 01:08 PM
It seemed she had said the right thing as she told him truthfully that she sought information. She wasn’t a talkative woman, never one to prattle on with no reason. A stark contrast to many of her sex. This quality seemed to soften the man before her, even if only just barely as he acquiesced that her pursuit of knowledge was honorable. Still, he was critical. She obviously had no pack scent on her, and he questioned why she would fret so seriously about food when there were many packs to join.

"Surely you can value the virtue of independence. I dare not rely on others when I could support myself.” She returned easily, not that her opinion was any of his business. He seemed to realize something as he returned to the topic at hand, that perhaps her idea was one to be explored further. Her soft glowing spots were both star like and bug like, of which fish could and would be attracted. "You aren’t wrong,” Aoede paused for only a moment as she regarded him. "I won’t bother you with my attempts though.” He didn’t seem as though he was so eager for company, but she wouldn’t leave immediately.

Ao would never admit that she was lonely, and was eager to take this chance to be social. Just being in the presence of another was rejuvenating in a way that she wished were not true. However much she valued her own company, she couldn’t deny that as a wolf she was a social being.

"Aoede Regni"