Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bird

WordyOoh La LaRapid Poster - Silver
10-02-2024, 08:44 PM
I will not bow, I will not break;

Fairytale didn't miss a beat as Atreyu fashioned the frames of her new contraption out of copper wire, the pale fae asking how she could help. Atreyu smiled wide, though the spotted woman knew Fairytale most likely missed the expression. "Actually, I need you to look through these pieces of glass and tell me which ones you can see the best out of. You'll know which ones when this flower is not fuzzy looking." She set a white and red speckled rose down in front of her, along with matching pairs of glass that she had managed to gather from scattered skeletons.

While Fairytale tried them out, Atreyu finished with the frames, waiting to close the frames until she had matching pieces of glass to fit into them. She couldn't wait to hear the excitement in Fairytale's voice when she finally saw that rose for the first time. She had made sure to pick a beautiful flower for her to look at for the first time. Suddenly, Atreyu wished that Oath was with them. Her brother would be much better at making these frames than she was, but for what she had, she was doing good.

3/3 Crafted an item related to healing - Glasses
"Talk." || Think || 'Hear.'
code by bird, art by resin

Atreyu can be rated M for mature, not always, but expect it to pop up.
Her companion, Bigs, is assumed to be with her unless otherwise mentioned.
As her betrothed, Azriel is allowed in any of her threads, regardless of tag or label.