size
Small
build
Light
player
Disaster
10-03-2024, 07:41 AM
find a reason to smile everyday

Since meeting Atreyu Morningstar and some of her family seemed like the best thing that could possibly ever happen to Fairytale, most of those that she had the pleasure to meet. And the feline pastel pinkish silver vixen known by Atreyu was so very kind and tender hearted. Twin peaks shifted upon her skull as the woman spoke out, Fairytale had listened. A smile crossing her pale lips as Atreyu set something down, it seemed to be a flower of some sort.

As she had helped her try some of the lenses upon, testing out each peice of glass. Some did not work, and made everything worse. Fairytale had became discouraged with that and wanted to give up, but Atreyu was there to help, guiding Fairytale. Showing her to not give up at all.

After many peices of glass was tried, she then tried another one. Soon everything had become clear, vivid colors of the rainbows. Her breath stuck within her throat as looking to the rose that Atreyu had placed down. "Atreyu!" She spoke excitedly, almost yelling out to her friend.

"The rose is breath taking, and this land! I can see. I mean without squinting as bad as I use too." Her tail thumped against the ground with excitement she could not contain no longer. "No one ever told me how beautiful it really is." Fairytale circled around, almost as if chasing her tail. Happy barks and yips released. Eyes catching sight of a butterfly as it fluttered past her nose.

"speech" | thinks