Toy size
build
Light
player
Asena

Pride - Bisexual
10-03-2024, 10:57 AM

Find me where the wild things are

When the other asked if she thought the fish would stay put Trixy gave a small laugh and a smirk, mischief in her eyes. "Only one way to find out isn't there? also though that's what the branch covering is for, to keep them from jumping out, acts as a lid." She hoped that made sense. She eyeballed the work she was doing before finishing up with the branch she was on. Looked sharp enough. Now for the thicker branches that she had for stakes for the trap walls. A few quick swipes and she had one sharper, using the pad of one of her toes to test it's point.

Everything looked ready to put together to her. She nodded to the other, "Low risk high reward. Plus smoking them later will make this even better." She glanced up at the other's work. She had a good pile built up too. Trixy grabbed a few of the stakes and moved to start stabbing them into a circle shape with another circle in the center. This would be the base of the trap. The current was steady so standing in the water was a thing of its own, plus a fish would fly by every now and again. so they would have to avoid flying fish while they worked, though the giantess could probably take a few hits without stumbling. She worked in tandem with the other female. The water was icy but she didn't mind.

She only stopped when the stakes were in place going to grab the long strips of leather to make the trap walls. Frank easily followed her into the water as well to help. She wrapped the leather around the first stake, securing it with another stick stabbed through the leather. It would work she felt.

Walk, "Talk", Think

Bellatrix Ravenwood
Art by SterlingRaven

3/6 craft and use a trap