Sparcluse Pups!

Medilic

gems
size
-
build
-
player
10-03-2024, 05:26 PM (This post was last modified: 10-07-2024, 01:39 AM by Medilic. Edited 5 times in total.)
Player: Medilic
Character name: Kaira (large forested wilderness between rivers)
Description: design
Coat: Kaira stole Sparrows colors and twisted them into her own design, browns of varying richness and depth coat her body. Making stripes and soft almost unnoticeable patterns, withing in her fur, she appears to be the perfect mix of simplicity while still being unique. What really makes her stand out again her own mother is her lighter, almost white markings that mark her face, starting in an almost diamond shape in between her eyes and spreading in all directions. Her ears and tail are tipped in the same color, along with two stripes of it on her back, three down her tail, and two on both of her back legs. Her paws also have the same white color on all of them.

Build: Coming in at "tall idk yet" inches at her shoulder, she weighs a not unimpressive 95 (?? if dire more) pounds. Her stature is quite average however, not seeming to lean in any which way, the perfect combinations of both of her mothers. She is a dangerous weapon if ever forced into battle but it is unlikely she'll ever use her strength and size to harm without reason. Preferring to use her speed and stamina to flee the scene instead.

Eyes: Within Kaira's head, you'll find two perfect eyes staring back at you, colors as bright as the ocean, deep and rich and yearning to steal your heart. They are easily lost in and not as easily escaped, when someone says your eyes are the window to your soul then Kaira's soul must be beautiful and unshakeable.

Voice: Unsure but I imagine it to be bubbly and sweet, probably average to higher pitched, soothing and relaxing as well.

Scent: You'll find the soft smell of rain, aquatic accord, rose petal, and pine needles enveloping his woman. It's soft and fresh, earthy and strong all at the same time. Even the slight saltiness of the sea seems to accompany here, although its tang is much less noticeable.
^ subject to change and additions, since i like to have my own little setup for profiles.
Personality: ideas for personality
Philosopher: Kaira craves to know everything she can about the world, with an undying sense of curiosity she must turn over every rock, document every place she has ever been, and see every star in the sky and talk about it to any who will listen. She will be a philomath, a lover of learning.

Wanderer: Her curiosity knows no bounds, Kaira finds herself needing to explore and find new places. Longing for the time spent on the road, discovering new people and places. Her desire to travel is uncurable and irresistible. A need that settles deep in her bones and will only grow as she ages.

Family-orientated: Kaira loyalty and love for her family is something she will pride herself in, no matter what becomes of them she will stand by them with love and adoration and attempt to support them no matter what. When her family needs her she will be there, even if she is far away and must travel great distances to return to them. She holds her family in high regards and will sooner fight someone then let them speak down of her kin, except for possibly the bad side of her family.

Kind-hearted: She is not an aggressor by any means, she prefers to spend her time talking to others and enjoying the happiness that accompanies life. She prefers to keep harsh language to herself, and does not go out of her way to harm another.

Determined: Kaira is unshakeable and resolute in her choices, she will face a mountain people do not believe she can climb and she will continue to try until she does. She will not stop trying to achieve her goals until she does, even when all hope and probability is lost. She will not let others opinions sway her from becoming who she wants to be.
Mutations (if any):
Other info/bribes: I think ill have her be 38 inches, but it really depends on what i can afford with gems and everything !! may even get her dire height if i get a little extra spending money. FOR SKILLS !! i think she's gonna be navigation and intellect but I'm unsure about intellect right now. (also she's gonna be a writer and pirate I think)

WIPPPP ?? not rlly but just in case I add stuff keeping that there (also name can be changed if it doesn’t fit the theme close enough)

Alternative names I've found are Seiche (prefer Seiche, its a type of wave) and Basin !