gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Kingpedle
Yesterday, 04:30 PM
If he was anything, he was a diligent listener. Hanataro let the words sink into his skull watching Scylla pick each plant as she spoke about them. These little helpers had been around him the whole time. The yarrow was rather cute in his opinion. It was then that she pulled goldenrod close to her so that he could see the difference. If someone didn’t know what they were looking for they’d mix it up, but he supposed since neither of them were dangerous then it couldn’t have been that big a deal when a regular wolf couldn’t tell which was which. Hanataro giddily collected a few of the plants to add to his horsetail collection.

"I don’t know much about leading, but I know lots of stories about kings and queens." he stated happily with a wag of his tail. At the end of the day the small boy had a gentle heart, he wasn’t sure if he’d ever outgrow that trait. "I have to don’t I? You’re our leader." in his mind, she’s the leader. So there were certain parameters for respect. Then again he hadn’t once had a difficult situation presented to him. He was vaguely aware of violence, but it wasn’t something he partook in or ever likely would.